Update added by user Oct 21, 2011
I would just like to add some helpful information to anyone looking for help with a home modification.
You do NOT need an attorney.
If you call 1-800-HOPE-NOW, they will help you and it will cost you nothing - 0 -zilch. NO MONEY.
Also I recommend that anyone looking for aid with a home modification read the FTC MARS Ruling regarding what mortgage companies, lawyers and so forth can and cannot do legally.Knowledge is power!
Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2011
We fired Caplaw, P.A.because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed.
They also promised us a 90% chance we'd be approved for the modification which is a violation of the MARS rules.
Last week I filed a complaint at Pissed Consumer about them but my complaint was removed.
Today we received a letter from Caplaw P.A.wanting us to sign it stating that we "agree not to initiate any complaint or action against us [them], effective immediately." Needless to say we will not sign it and will file many complaints.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Modification
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "Mambo Sandy or should I say Sandra McFarlin of New Jersey will rob you blind. She is rude, and doesn't communicate with you. She basically takes your money ,then ignores..."
- "I had a real bad fall on December 2012, a bad broken leg of two mayor bones. After 2 operations , the tibia it has not heal. Dr. Prescribed a..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."